Thursday, September 20, 2012

Physical Theraphy, Occupy Harrisburg , FBI and a serial killer

I had the most fulfilled day today.. Since I have a rebuild should i get to be slow tortured by a paid woman.. which wouldn't be bad, bc I know some folks pay hookers for this kind of treatment.. but I am not into that... well I.. NVM..  ANYRATE!

 I had a appt for PT at 1:30 Pm today. so since I was in Harrisburg.. I would go chat it up with the Harrisburg . met some colorful folks. seems the sane ones are on track where others.. it shows that the state closed the nut ward.. just saying.. But i sat there with them for three hours waiting for my time to leave for my Appointment to roll around....  I was asking them at the occupy what do they see and and hearing dealing with the public.. and 12 cop cars pull up and out of the cars came the following.. two US MARSHALLS, 2 FBI and a slew of local police and capital police.. I just lean forward on my hand a smiled.. something was clearly going to get interesting here...

The police officer was asking if one of the Occupiers was named Ripp.. no one was. which would be true since I asked them their names before hand.. As the police and crew moved around asking standard question. Some one asked what was Ripp wanted for.. And the police stated and I quote " he was wanted for a series of murders where the bodies were mutilated. At this point my interest is off the scale. I mean I haven't meet a serial killer since Jeffrey Dahmer.. ( don't ask long story.. and no I never had dinner at his place)  . I had to ask.. what did this Ripp look like. And the cop replies " about 5'9", 140 to 185lbs white, light moustache, short hair, two black eyes( like he was in a fight) if seen he should be considered  extremely dangerous and armed..  I was thinking SWEET.. but I didn't see the guy. but he did sound ALOt like the guy I talked to a few days earlier... As the cop left another occupier shows up.. and he is going on a murderous rage about a pedo who is hanging around the stand at the capital.. and to the point he's been staying at a tent in the movement. i think they would have been forgiving but this guy seen the guy try to lure a kid over to his car.. So if you hear of something bad happening to a guy with in the occupy movement it could one of two things.. either way.. THUMPS UP..

Then if was off to get my daily dose of pain from PT.. Thinking I was ready for the woman by doing the exercises all week she had me do last time. and a few others.. i figure zero pain... yea.. i have no idea what kind of macho bullshit my brain is telling me but i wish it would stop, That shit hurts. Did this for my hour and then off to home.. catching up on the news. and I get a phone.. it's a town meeting phone call with Mitt Romney At this point I am kicking my self for not getting a powerball ticket.. but this will have to do....

he starts off with happy new years.. So I am thinking it's a recorded call, till caller one gets his question asked... It's a rabbi who explain this is the jewish New year.. i was thinking WOW too cool, and then I checked my give a fuck meter and was shocked to see it was at negative 16 trillion.. go figure..
So Rabbi, was talking about Iran with the who can't have a nuke. and i think I actually head Mitt slopping on the sexual organs there,, you think it was a circumcision going on.. So it said push dot to dot button to ask your question. Now I had about 400 off the top of my head.. from gun rights, American job creation, what plan he actually has to lower the debt.. But since the Rabbi was worried about God not doing his job and protecting his chosen people.   And was worried about Iran getting the Bomb, i would follow along with that thinking. and ask.. Why can't Iran get one nuke when Israel has over 300 and America has it's nuclear missile shield over Europe.... the line went dead.....  I could blame squirrels, but oddly a bill collector called soon afterwards.. so i think I got hung up on... Bastards.  And I thought That was a good question too. . But at last , I must end here, for another fun filled day of PT awaits for me tomorrow. ....


No comments:

Post a Comment